Chemical Engineering outcomes:
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis, and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage at Thapar University: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Physics
- Computer Programming
- Electronic Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 10 other Masters in Chemistry in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of three subjects, namely, Physics, Mathematics and any one subject out of Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology and Technical Vocational subject OR Minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST candidates) marks in a Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3-year duration.
- has appeared in JEE (Main)-2019.
- possesses a good moral character.
- is a citizen of India.
International1639 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1639 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National1639 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1639 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
117100 Indian Rupee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.