Along with fundamental knowledge, a college education provides opportunities to collaborate with public relations agencies and vendors to produce world-class events. Ideal for those interested in becoming facility directors, a hospitality management degree also offers a starting point for entrepreneurial students who wish to start and operate their own establishments.
The hospitality industry encompasses a variety of occupations and many different types of establishments, including hotels, restaurants, resorts, and cruise ships. The field's versatility and broad career options makes it an ideal sector for recent graduates, adult students, and working professionals alike. The Hospitality Management program of Tuskegee University provides an in-depth look at food and beverage service, along with fundamental concepts in finance, marketing, and staff management. Students learn to create and oversee high-quality guest experiences, including sporting events, conferences, and five-star hotels.
- An ability to demonstrate knowledge of core business skills related to the hospitality industry.
- An ability to demonstrate a fundamental and intermediate knowledge of existing theory of hospitality management.
- An ability to demonstrate an understanding of quantitative methods necessary for fiscal responsibility on hospitality related enterprises.
- An ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders business concepts, principles, and systems.
- An ability to develop ethical perspectives and sense of moral responsibility.
- An ability to provide unbiased service across cultures.
- An ability to analyze and operate in different global economic and business systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality Management
- Business Management
- Hotel Operations
- Hospitality Management Cost Control
- Hospitality Systems Management
- Services Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Hospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 2044 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Submit your Admissions Application
- Submit your $35 non-refundable application fee
- Submit your official high school, college, and/or university transcripts to World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) for evaluation; a course-by-coures and grade point average evaluation is required. Students are required to pay the processing fees to WES or ECE. Evaluated transcripts should be mailed directly to Tuskegee University from WES or ECE.
- If applicable, submit your official transcript(s) from all U.S. colleges and/or universities attended.
- Submit your official test scores from the IELTS or TOEFL
- Submit a Financial Affidavit of support and supporting bank letter.
- Submit your SAT 1 or ACT test scores
- If applicable, submit results of an English as a Second Language (ESOL) Program from all U.S. Colleges or Universities attended.
International19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9797 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Tuskegee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.