The College of Pharmacy from University of Sharjah offers one program that leads to the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree (B.Pharm).
- A Bachelor degree in Pharmacy is conferred upon a student if he/she completes 170 credit hours of courses, attains a minimum CGPA of 2.0, and has been recommended by the College to receive the degree.
- The curriculum is distributed over 10 semesters. Although the program may normally be completed in 5 academic years, the period of study in the College of Pharmacy may not exceed fifteen semesters. The curriculum is comprised of 24 credits of University requirements (UR) and 146 of College requirements (CR) as indicated in the following table.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Chemistry for Pharmacy
- Chemistry for Pharmacy Lab
- Human Biology
- Physics for Medical Sciences
- Calculus for Pharmacy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT).
International13073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13073 EUR per year during 60 months.
National13073 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13073 EUR per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.