The Business Administration and Laws programme from The University of Hong Kong blends two strategic disciplines into a single course. Over five years, you will earn a BBA(Law) from the HKU Business School and an LLB from the Faculty of Law. Your LLB degree is the basic requirement to pursue a legal career and the first step towards entry to a Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL) programme.
The BBA(Law)&LLB programme with a professional core in accounting is accredited as an approved programme under the Qualification Programme (QP) of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA). You will be eligible for direct entry to the QP provided all pre-entry requirements have been met.
The BBA(Law)&LLB programme paves the way for a career in the legal, accounting, investment banking, and corporate finance fields. Graduates have gone on to accept positions in well-respected local and global organisations, including Accenture, Beyond Media Global, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, Hang Lung Properties, HSBC, John Swire & Sons, Morgan Stanley, PWC, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flow, and the Royal Bank of Scotland, among many others.
- Analysis of economic data
- Corporate finance
- Management information systems
- Principles of management
- Intermediate financial accounting
- Hong Kong taxation
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Legal Studies View 50 other Bachelors in Business Administration in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should provide proof of achievement in an international examination (IB Diploma, GCE A Level, SAT / ACT / AP, etc.) or a national examination (Indian Board Examinations, ATAR, Canadian provincial examinations, etc.), together with the English language and the second language proficiency to apply to the University.
- Meanwhile, some programmes have programme specific requirements, which are listed on our Admissions Standards page. Please note, however, the Admissions Standards are information for students to assess their competitiveness for our various programmes. It should not be interpreted as a guarantee for admission.
- Applicants to the University are required to demonstrate proficiency in a language other than English.
International21807 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21807 USD per year during 60 months.
National5369 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5369 USD per year during 60 months.
- Local: 42,100 HK$ per year
- Non local: 171,000 HK$ per year
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.