The Fine Arts program at the University of Sharjah fosters a distinctive experiential learning process providing key knowledge, skills and attitudes in the field of fine arts.
- Introductory core fine arts studio workshops equip students with the fundamental proficiencies in sculpture, painting, photography, print making, art histories and theories.
- In the intermediate stage students acquire knowledge of fine arts concepts and contemporary fine arts practice, gaining the ability to produce meaningful works of art and contextualizing their studio work within contemporary fine arts discourse.
- Students are encouraged to reflect and focus their research towards a self-directed studio research project supported by abilities in core fine art areas, choosing to work in one medium, or to combine media forming an interdisciplinary practice.
- In the advanced stage students further develop and consolidate a coherent line of intellectual inquiry to develop an area of fine arts research which integrates studio with concepts, theories, and professionalism.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History View 4 other Bachelors in Art History in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of student passport (valid).
- Copy of UAE National Family Registry for local students.
- Copy of residence visa for non-local students (valid).
- Certified copy of Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent.
- Four recent passport-size colored photographs.
- Health Fitness Certificate. The test must be done in University Hospital or university's clinic or any governmental authority in the UAE. Click here to download the form (Please write the student's name and University ID number and attach a picture on the form).
- Copy of Good Conduct Certificate (valid).
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of UAE National Identity Card (valid).
- AED 360 cash application fees (Non-refundable).
- An English Language Proficiency Certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or EmSAT)
International11535 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11535 EUR per year during 48 months.
National11535 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11535 EUR per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sharjah
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.