The increasing complexity of both governmental and nongovernmental institutions creates a high demand for well-educated management specialists in public service. The Public Administration program at Stephen F. Austin State University will prepare you to excel as a public or nonprofit professional.
You can also take advantage of the resources of The Students for Public Administration, a specialized organization providing information for students seeking public sector employment.
This degree program allows you to explore topics such as American public policy, management of public organization and policy analysis. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to complete either an internship or independent study in public administration.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Public Personnel Administration Context
- Public Budgeting and Financial Administration Study
- American Public Policy Study
- Management of Public Organizations Behavior
- Policy Analysis Study
- Topics in Public Administration Study
- Ethics in Public Administration
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Taxation Public Policy View 113 other Bachelors in Taxation in United States
- Complete an accredited high school program.
- Freshman applicants who do not meet automatic admission based on high school rank will be reviewed through a holistic file review process, which considers all information submitted as part of the application.
- Submission of tests scores will not create any unfair advantage or disadvantage for those students who provide them. We still want to encourage students to take an upcoming ACT/SAT test score or submit an existing test score as the test scores may continue to be required and utilized for scholarship review.
International20416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10208 USD per semester during 48 months.
National20416 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10208 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5300 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Nacogdoches
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.