The Criminal Justice Systems program of the Alliant International University offers comprehensive, trauma informed, ecologically focused and challenging courses taught from a transdisciplinary perspective. Using adult learning theory of andragogy (methods used to teach adults), students integrate their learning with past experiences and gain new insights, skills, and hands-on experiences with collaborative coursework, field placements, and research projects. With a focus on putting science into service, we encourage faculty supervised research development by having students participate in the writing, publication, and presentation of research in academic and community settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Justice Systems
- The Fundamentals of Criminal Law
- Law Enforcement Communication
- Social Psychology
- Critical Issues in Law Enforcement Related to Behavioral Health
- Behavioral Health Diversity
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Corporate Communication Criminology View 532 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
Alliant International University accepts 3-year Bachelor’s degrees as equivalent to a U.S. 4-year Bachelor’s degree when certain requirements have been met
Official transcripts from all high schools and colleges attended showing a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
Completed online application (fee: $65)
Essay (1-2 pages):
- Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.
- Discuss some issue of personal, national or international concern and its importance to you.
- Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you and describe that influence.
International555 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 555 USD per credit during 48 months.
National555 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 555 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Poway
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.