While every student gains an understanding of the fundamental sciences, including biology, chemistry, and geology, as well as engineering principles with a focus on the environment, it’s the individual experience that is most important.
This Environmental Studies program at the Cape Breton University gives you the chance to examine key environmental subjects. Take part in air quality, water and soil assessments, waste management, sustainable development and environmental policy. All the while, building up your skills to take your next big step in life. Graduates from this program have secured successful careers in the technology industry, consulting with government, and with various public and private corporations.
What skills will I gain from this program?
- Understand the interconnectedness of physical, chemical, and biological processes in natural and built environments.
- Balance environmental sustainability with economic development and technological progress.
- Perform contaminated site assessments.
- Perform environmental impact assessments.
- Measure water, soil, and air quality and determine appropriate pollution control and treatment strategies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Site Assessment
- Engineering for Sustainable Development
- Environmental Research Project
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering View 32 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An overall average of 65% is required for all students applying to most CBU credit programs based on high school performance. Additional requirements may apply to specific programs.
- If space permits, CBU will accept all candidates who can verify that they have met the minimum entry requirements established by CBU for the programs in which they wish to enroll.
- Note: CBU does not guarantee that applications completed after August 1, will be processed for September registration.
International8280 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8280 CAD per year during 48 months.
National8280 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8280 CAD per year during 48 months.
In-State6997 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6997 CAD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.