At Cape Breton University, you arrive inspired and leave prepared with the skills you need to thrive, with lifelong knowledge, skills and ability guiding you along the way.
The Nursing curriculum at the Cape Breton University is an intentional blending of courses from many disciplines, integrating theory and practice to facilitate self-growth, critical inquiry and a commitment to lifelong learning.
Teachers and students engage in continuous professional development. From perfecting evidence-informed practice to respond to changing patient needs, to learning modern technologies, our faculty and students work together in a supportive and dynamic learning environment.
What skills will I gain from this program?
- Knowledge of nursing theories, research and evaluation.
- Acquire practice-based learning.
- Learn to promote, maintain and restore health.
- Skills to prevent illness or injury.
- Qualify to write the NCLEX-RN exam.
- Pharmacotherapeutics, Alternative, and Complementary Therapies
- Nursing Research
- Nursing Theory and Practice Synthesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 78 other Bachelors in Nursing in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High school graduates who satisfy the admission requirements of their chosen program.
- Students who transfer from another post-secondary institution and who are in good standing at that institution and who satisfy the admission requirements for their chosen program. Transfer students may be able to obtain credit in their CBU programs for courses taken elsewhere.
- Students may also be admitted as non-traditional learners.
International8784 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8784 CAD per year during 24 months.
National8784 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8784 CAD per year during 24 months.
In-State7501 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7501 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.