Exercise and Sport Science - Physical Education from University of Wisconsin La Crosse is providing students with hands-on educational experiences in their area of choice. While maintaining a strong tradition in activities and the sciences, the department also emphasizes innovative programs and activities designed to maintain healthy, active life styles.
- Activity Specialist
- Aquatics Specialist
- Exercise/Fitness Specialist
- Health/Fitness Club Program Director
- Industrial/Corporate Health Promotion
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Education Teacher (with teacher certification)
- Sports Director (youth or adult)
- Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Ticket Sales and Service Representative
- Athletic Communications and Events Coordinator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Anatomy and Physiology for Exercise Science
- Human Motor Behavior
- Teaching Movement Skills in Physical Education
- Teaching Adapted Physical Education
- Teaching Educational Gymnastics in Physical Education
- Physiology of Exercise
- Biomechanical Principles of Human Movement Assessment and Analysis
- Teaching Outdoor Pursuits in Physical Education
- Teaching Dance in Physical Education
- Teaching Fitness and Wellness in Physical Education
- Teaching Target, Net and Wall Activities in Physical Education
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- National applications after 1st February will be considered on a space-available basis.
- Rolling admission for national students in Spring.
DisciplinesEducation Nutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences View 352 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- At least 2.75 combined cumulative GPA
- Current resume
- Online reference form
- Teaching philosophy and reflection paper
- A satisfactory interview with PETE admission committee members, and
- A criminal background check.
- Nonrefundable application fee
- ACT or SAT scores (optional) (ACT code: 4672, SAT code: 1914)
- Letters of recommendation (maximum of 2) (optional)
- Academic Records: Official, certified, or attested transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended. Documents issued in a language other than English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
- English Language Proficiency
- Proof of Funding
- Passport Copy
International18101 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18101 USD per year during 48 months.
National18130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18130 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9310 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for La Crosse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.