The Computer Network and Information Security program of the An-Najah National University provides students with all the tools needed to manage, design, install, configure and operate computer networks. Also NIS gives students ability to understand the forensic requirements needed to prove an attack occurred, identify its origin, assess the extent of the damage or loss of information, and design strategies that ensure data can be recovered.
The graduates of this program are highly skilled personnel in the field of network and information system. They will involve work on designing, implementing and analyzing networks and detecting cyber-attacks and securing information networks at the component, system and enterprise levels, and ability to adapt with rapid change. A student can graduate to work as:
- Computer Network Administrator
- Network Monitor
- Network Designer
- security Programmer
- discover gaps
- Security Information Management
- Protective Systems
- investigator in computer crimes
- Intrusion Analyst
- Work in the technology services sector in many institutions, government ministries, companies and public and private institutions
This program is accredited by accreditation and quality body in the Ministry of higher education in Palestine
- General Physics for Information Technology Students
- Discrete Mathematics
- Digital Logic Design
- Programming & Problem Solving
- Object Oriented Programming
- Web Programming
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences IT Security View 6 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in Palestinian Territory, Occupied
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
For students who would like to undertake a course (one subject) or an Academic semester (several courses during one academic semester) the procedure is as following:
- Browse the academic programs which are offered, read carefully the courses which are intended,
- Please note that An-Najah University is not responsible for credit transferee to your national academic system. Thus you should transfer these in advance at your home institution.
- Once your selection is clear, you can contact the international relations office in order to process your application inside the university.
- Once you receive the admission confirmation letter you can start obtaining the visa and travel documents, and come to An-Najah.
- After finishing your study, you will be provided by certification documents in English language only, assigned with course/courses description that are needed to support your admission and credit transfer at your home institution.
Living costs for Nablus
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.