“There's a need within Pennsylvania this program will address,” said Monica Favia, chair of the Department of Marketing and Professional Sales at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania. “The addition of the major along with BU’s membership in the University Sales Center Alliance represents a distinctive advantage for Bloomsburg University and its students. This fall the first three students will graduate with the major.”
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania was first named among the top North American schools in 2015 by the Sales Education Foundation’s (SEF) listing of the best universities offering professional sales education. BU is one of only five Pennsylvania institutions included in the listing. SEF recognizes institutions for elevating the sales profession through university education, helping you to secure the professional sales position you want and deserve.
- Selling Principles
- Advanced Professional Selling
- Integrated CRM
- Negotiation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Principles of Economics
- Marketing Principles and Practices
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Strategic Management View 2315 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete International Undergraduate Application, which allows you to apply as an international student.
- An application fee of $60 is required for international applicants.
- An Official English Language Test (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Official Transcripts Official transcripts from a high school or other secondary school in English are required and must have the official seal of the institution.
International22806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11403 USD per semester during 48 months.
National22806 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11403 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State10982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5491 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Bloomsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.