The mission of the Nursing (RN to BSN) program at Monmouth University is to prepare a registered nurse for professional practice through the integration of general liberal education with professional learning and activity.
- are independent practitioners who make considered judgments;
- act with responsibility;
- are responsible for their own professional growth and learning; and
- are accountable to their clients and to their profession for their nursing practice.
Through personal attention, hands-on experience, and internships, you will gain the knowledge and skills needed for careers in:
- Patient care
- Physical fitness
- Physical therapy
- Substance abuse
- Public Health
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Issues and Trends in Professional Nursing
- Individual Health Assessment
- Research Methods in Nursing
- Transcultural Health
- Wisdom, Wellness and Aging
- Community Health Nursing: Nursing of the Young Family
- Community Health Nursing: Nursing of Communities
- Community Health Nursing Laboratory
- Health Policy
- Nursing for the Future
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 690 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Monmouth University online Application for Admission
- $50 application fee
- Official high school transcript(s)
- Letter of recommendation
- Standardized test scores (for applicants entering the class of 2021 who choose the Traditional Application Review)
International39968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19984 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
National39968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19984 USD per semester and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.