The varied programs offer an integrated introduction to the fields of journalism, film, video, audio, and theatre. Courses of study in media combined with production-oriented classes make graduates productive citizens in an increasingly global and technological economy.
The Communication, Communication Studies provides students with the opportunity to study human interpersonal communication from behavioral, humanistic, and scientific perspectives. This includes instruction in the theory and history of communication, the development and application of intercultural and international communication practices, as well as relational, team, and leadership communication competencies in business, education, and social settings. Enhanced competency in written and oral expression is supported through the examination of oral and nonverbal and current technology-based messaging formats.
William Paterson University of New Jersey is a public institution that offers an outstanding and affordable education to a diverse traditional and nontraditional student body through baccalaureate, graduate and continuing education programs.
The University's distinguished teachers, scholars and professionals actively challenge students to high levels of intellectual and professional accomplishment and personal growth in preparation for careers, advanced studies and productive citizenship. Faculty and staff use innovative approaches to research, learning and student support to expand students’ awareness of what they can accomplish.
- Survey of Communication Studies and Practice
- Communication Capstone - Interpersonal
- Interpersonal Concentration Required Courses
- Communication Theory
- Communication Research Foundations
For more information please visit the program website.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Digital Communication View 935 other Bachelors in Communication Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be enrolled as a freshman, you must have the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma and have never attended a college or university. Admission for international students is based on a review of the appropriate educational documents as well as proficiency in English as measured by the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Testing System (IELTS).
- As part of the application process, you must have your international transcript evaluated into U.S. credits. Although it is not required for international students, we strongly recommend taking and submitting scores for the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and/ or American College Test (ACT). To be considered for certain majors and/or merit scholarships, the SAT and/or ACT is required.
International17868 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8934 USD per semester during 48 months.
National17868 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8934 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State9996 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4998 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Passaic
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.