Collaborative Special Education - Elementary Education from Southern Connecticut State University provides students with additional options when searching for jobs and more flexibility throughout their careers. Students have multiple options in the program to work in local schools through our fieldwork classes; from observations and tutoring, to teaching small groups and whole classes.
Graduates with Special Education - Elementary Education from Southern Connecticut State University will be able to:
- help create innovative techniques for students with disabilities
- help disadvantaged children to succeed.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Child Development and Psychology for Educators
- Science Education in the Elementary School
- Social Studies Curriculum and Instruction (1.5 credits)
- Developing Literacies
- Applications of Child Development
- Teaching Mathematics in the Elementary School
- Supporting English Learners for School Success
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesSpecial Education Early Childhood Education View 761 other Bachelors in Early Childhood Education in United States
- Official high school transcript from an accredited secondary school or official GED equivalency diploma or GED transcript.
- 1 letter of recommendation from a teacher or school counselor
- Official standardized test score report from ACT or SAT (Reading/Writing + Math; Essay not required)
- Complete the Common Application for Admission online.
- An essay or personal statement is required within the Common Application.
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee (payable online by debit card, credit card or e-check)
- a high school GPA in the B range
- a combined score on the NEW SAT in the range of 980 to 1180
- an ACT composite score in the range of 18-21
International18436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9218 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9218 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6162 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3081 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.