The breadth of Political Science from Southern Connecticut State University is good preparation for students interested in graduate programs in the discipline. It also prepares students for careers in government and politics as well as those requiring a grounding in liberal arts.
Graduates with Political Science from Southern Connecticut State University will be able to:
- demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the methods and findings of the discipline.
- demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the key statistical tools used in political science.
- demonstrate critical thinking and writing skills in the study of political science.
- demonstrate an understanding of the workplace experience.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Political Change and Conflict
- Political Thought
- U.S. Government
- International Relations
- Research Methods in Political Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 1267 other Bachelors in Political Science in United States
- Official high school transcript from an accredited secondary school or official GED equivalency diploma or GED transcript.
- 1 letter of recommendation from a teacher or school counselor
- Official standardized test score report from ACT or SAT (Reading/Writing + Math; Essay not required)
- Complete the Common Application for Admission online.
- An essay or personal statement is required within the Common Application.
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee (payable online by debit card, credit card or e-check)
- a high school GPA in the B range
- a combined score on the NEW SAT in the range of 980 to 1180
- an ACT composite score in the range of 18-21
International18436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9218 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9218 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6162 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3081 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.