Upon successful completion of the University of Oklahoma College of Nursing Baccalaureate Degree Program from the from the University of Oklahoma, the graduate will be prepared to:
- Provide entry-level safe, competent, ethical care to culturally diverse individuals, families and populations across health care settings and across the lifespan.
- Function effectively as a member of the Nursing Profession and as a member of an interdisciplinary healthcare team.
- Practice professional nursing based on current evidence.
- Assume accountability for evaluation and improvement of nursing practice.
- Integrate the safe and confidential use of information technology and health care technology into one’s practice as a professional nurse.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post-graduate APRN certificate program at The Fran and Earl Ziegler College of Nursing at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Clinical Nursing
- Human Experience in Health & Common Illness
- Health Assessment
- Introduction to Professional Nursing
- Human Experience of Disability
- Pharmacology in Nursing
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing View 586 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- A grade of "C" or better in all prerequisite courses.
- Credit hour transfer requirements must be met for each prerequisite course.
- The University of Oklahoma is on a Semester credit-hour system. Students completing coursework at an institution on a Quarter credit-hour system are advised that coursework will transfer based on a 0.67 transfer rate. For example: a 3 credit-hour course on the Quarter credit-hours system will transfer as 2.01 Semester credit- hours and will not meet the transfer credit hour requirement for most prerequisite courses. P
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 14 months.
National27727 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27727 USD per year during 14 months.
In-State12346 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12346 USD per year during 14 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.