Aviation Software at University of Maryland Eastern Shore : A joint program with the Mathematics and Computer Science department which includes a mix of aviation and computer science courses designed to prepare the student to develop software for the aviation industry, ranging from applications such as flight planning or crew scheduling systems to object-oriented programming such as flight control or on-board navigation systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Air Transportation
- Meteorology & Environmental Issues
- The National Airspace System
- Air Traffic Control
- Airline Management
- Aviation Safety
- Aviation Career Preparation
- Aviation Law
- Aviation Psychology
- Human Factors in Aviation
- Senior Capstone in Aviation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Informatics & Information Sciences Software Engineering View 612 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed admissions application with a non-refundable $25.00 application fee in U.S. dollars.
- An official evaluation of all academic records (credential evaluation) from WES, ECE or AACRAO. Please request a course-by-course evaluation including a grade point average (GPA). The evaluation should be accompanied by an official copy of each academic record.
- Official scores to confirm English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL scores). Conditional admission is not offered for applicants whose scores do not meet the minimum required scores below, or for those who do not have scores to submit. The scores should be no more than two years old.
- An official copy of the test results from taking either the SAT I or ACT.
International15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National15828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15828 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State5418 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5418 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.