Learning Experiences to Prepare for Your Career
With an emphasis on learn-by-doing field experiences, you’ll develop the skills needed to preserve and protect the world’s biological diversity.
The future of our planet is a topic of great concern globally and at St. Lawrence University. One way the University addresses this issue is through the Conservation Biology program, which is designed to teach students the tools and skills used to describe, understand and protect biological diversity.
In addition to learning fundamentals of ecology, students will learn about the interdisciplinary nature of conservation problems and the need to engage with multiple stakeholders to solve them.
- General Biology.
- Economics for Environmentalists.
- General Ecology.
- Conservation Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biodiversity & Conservation View 161 other Bachelors in Biodiversity & Conservation in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application
- $60 application fee or fee waiver
- Official copy of your high school transcript
- Official standardized exam scores (optional)
- Counselor letter of recommendation
- Two academic recommendations from teachers who have taught you in high school
- Resume (optional)
- SAT or ACT official test score report (or certified copy).
- Teacher recommendation letter
- St. Lawrence University financial aid form (we do not require CSS or ISFAA)
- St. Lawrence waives the application fee for all international students. Please indicate on the Common Application the fee waiver status when you submit your application.
International59800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59800 USD per year during 48 months.
National59800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 59800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.