After gaining a solid foundation in design, drawing, and art history, each student specializes in one of five tracks: drawing, graphic design, painting, photography, or digital media.
Students of the Fine Arts - Studio Art program from Marist College also select additional studio courses to expand their knowledge of the visual arts. This curriculum is ideally suited for students who want to combine their studio major with a second one or plan a more rigorous study of the liberal arts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art and Design
- Basic Drawing
- History of Western Art
- Technology for the 21st Century
- Capping Course
- Writing for College
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Liberal Arts View 1087 other Bachelors in Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application
- Secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- One Letter of Recommendation: Counselor letter of recommendation is required.
- Personal essay
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
National43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.