You’ll learn how to develop and evaluate cost-effective policy alternatives, generate public and political support for resource utilization practices that lower humanity's impact on the planet, enact legislation, and devise mechanisms that invite or ensure compliance.
Students of the Environmental Science - Policy program from Marist College are ready to harness their passion for environmental consciousness into successful and meaningful career paths. With direct campus access to the Hudson River and the expansive resources of the Hudson River Valley, extensive connections in the field, and expert faculty invested in your success, you’ll be well-prepared to make your mark on the future of the global environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Issues
- Environmental Politics and Policy
- Environmental Science & Policy Seminar
- Ecology: Principles & Practice
- Environmental Economics
- Principles of Environmental Assessment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 1576 other Bachelors in Environmental Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application
- Secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- One Letter of Recommendation: Counselor letter of recommendation is required.
- Personal essay
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
National43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.