Accounting students from Valparaiso University learn to understand an organization’s bottom line in an environment that emphasizes ethics, teamwork, problem-solving, and communication.
Accounting skills have broad applications in business, helping companies avoid mistakes and use money efficiently. If you are interested in pursuing a career as a certified public accountant, or if you are not planning to become a CPA but want to gain a solid background in these critical skills, this program is for you.
Many accounting majors combine the Accounting program at Valparaiso University with a second business major; it is also a popular option for students who plan to continue their education in an MBA program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Spreadsheet Applications
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Accounting Information Systems
- Cost Accounting
- Concepts of Tax Accounting
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Research and Analysis in Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
The Office of Undergraduate Admission has a rolling admission deadline.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 1121 other Bachelors in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You can enroll as an undergraduate if you:
- Earned or will earn a high school diploma
- Submit your high school and/or college transcripts
- Submit a personal statement so we can get to know you better
- Want to live your life to the fullest
- Your application to Valparaiso University
- A copy of your passport
- An official copy of your high school transcripts, with an English translation if they are in another language.
- Test Scores and Proof of English Proficiency.
International41940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41940 USD per year during 48 months.
National41940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41940 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Valparaiso
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.