By developing skills both areas, at the Information Technology and Systems - Information Systems major at Marist College you will be well-prepared for the development and implementation of information systems and technologies in a variety of organizational settings.
School Mission Statement
The School of Computer Science and Mathematics prepares its students to live and work in a technology driven, rapidly changing world. The School provides broad-based mathematical and technological education within the context of a solid liberal arts foundation. Students receive in-depth instruction in the theoretical underpinnings of their chosen fields, which they can apply through a wide variety of practical experiences.
In each of the School’s undergraduate majors provides students with professional preparation for entry into fields of work associated with the major. Concurrently, students’ learning prepares them for advanced study in career-oriented graduate programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Systems Concentration: develop a balance of technical and business skills that are pertinent to the development, implementation, and maintenance of information systems.
- Focus on topics like business intelligence, data measures, data warehouses, and information quality.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early Decision: November 15th
- Early Action: November 15th
- Early Decision 2: February 1st
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences General Engineering & Technology Business Information Systems View 1889 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application: You can choose between the Marist Application (online or print) or Common Application
- Secondary school transcript(s)
- SAT/ACT scores: Marist is a test-optional school, but you can still submit your scores for consideration
- One Letter of Recommendation: Counselor letter of recommendation is required.
- Personal essay
- Any supplemental materials: Check if your desired program requires application supplements
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
National43410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43410 USD per year during 48 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Living costs for Poughkeepsie
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.