The professional Architecture (Professional Degree Track) program of Andrews University consists of a pre-professional Bachelor of Science in Architecture and then a Master of Architecture. When earned sequentially, the degree track results in the accredited professional education.
Student Learning Outcomes
At the end of the program, students should be able to:
- Build abstract relationships and understand the impact of ideas based on the study and analysis of multiple theoretical, social, political, economic, cultural, and environmental contexts.
- Use a diverse range of skills to think about and convey architectural ideas, including writing, investigating, speaking, drawing, and modeling.
- Comprehend the technical aspects of design, systems, and materials, and be able to apply that comprehension to architectural solutions.
- Synthesize a wide range of variables into an integrated design solution.
- Understand business principles for the practice of architecture, including management, advocacy, and the need to act legally, ethically, and critically for the good of the client, society, and the public.
- Drawing and Graphics Studio
- Architecture and Design
- Design Studio
- Architecture as Craft Studio
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 1241 other Bachelors in Design in United States
- Prospective students can upload unofficial transcripts directly into the application system during the application process
- A certified (true) copy of the original transcript attested by an authorized person (i.e. Ministry of Education, authorized personnel at the embassy, department of interior affairs, Justice of the Peace, etc.) (international students)
- You must have a high school GPA of 2.50 or higher (or an overall GED score at the 50th percentile or higher)
- ACT/SAT is not required for international students
- International and domestic prospective students whose language of education is not English must submit English proficiency test scores
International29808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29808 USD per year during 48 months.
National29808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29808 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fair Plain
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.