The student planning to major in Mathematics - Physics program at the Reed College should consult with the head of the committee as early as possible to determine if they are qualified and, if so, to plan a program.
Mission of the College
Reed College is an institution of higher education in the liberal arts devoted to the intrinsic value of intellectual pursuit and governed by the highest standards of scholarly practice, critical thought, and creativity. Its undergraduate program of study, leading to the degree of Bachelor of Arts, is demanding and intense and balances breadth of knowledge across the curriculum with depth of knowledge in a particular field of study. The goal of the Reed education is that students learn and demonstrate rigor and independence in their habits of thought, inquiry, and expression.
- Working knowledge of a foreign language: Russian, German, or French.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Actuarial Science View 1646 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Certification of Finances (required: this form will be used to create the Student Visa document if you are admitted to and choose to enroll at Reed College)
- CSS PROFILE (required for international applicants who wish to apply for financial aid: international applicants admitted without financial aid are not eligible to receive financial aid throughout their time at Reed)
- English Proficiency (required: any of the following - SAT, ACT, TOEFL, TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition, IELTS, or Duolingo. If you attended an English medium school or English medium program, we do not require testing this year.)
- If you are a permanent resident of the United States you must submit a photocopy of your Permanent Resident Card (I-551)
International60310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60310 USD per year during 48 months.
National60310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60310 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.