Mathematics, statistics, and computer science attempt to describe the world we live in and our relationship to it.
They are structural mechanisms providing context for speculation and discovery; important tools for illuminating theories and implementing techniques from other disciplines; and art forms exhibiting aesthetic values. They’re the mathematical sciences, and at Lewis and Clark College they’re an integral part of a liberal arts education.
- Practice. We require that our students be able to reason about algorithms and to develop, modify, and use sophisticated systems and programming languages to solve computational problems.
- Communication. We expect Computer Science majors to produce code that is clear to other programmers, produce user interfaces that are clear to regular users, and be able to communicate computational ideas verbally and in writing.
- Context. We want our students to situate their practice and communication of computer science within its larger intellectual and social context.
- Passion. Finally, we hope that our students develop a passion for computation and technology.
- Computer Science
- Computational Mathematics
- Computer Architecture and Assembly Languages
- Algorithm Design and Analysis
- Software Development
- Computer and Network Security
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 2012 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Secondary School Report
- Teacher Recommendation completed by a teacher who has taught you in an academic course (English, mathematics, science, foreign language, history, or social studies) in 10th-12th grade
- Personal essay/statement
- Leadership, community service and work experience, and extracurricular involvements
- Expressed interest in the college or personal interview (interviews are recommended, but not required)
- SAT or ACT scores, if submitted. Please see our Test-Optional Policy.
International54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54832 USD per year during 48 months.
National54832 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54832 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Oregon
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.