The Mathematics Major with Secondary Education Certification at Albion College includes the disciplines of pure and applied mathematics, computer science and statistics.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Calculus of a Single Variable I
- Calculus of a Single Variable II
- Introduction to Computer Science I
- Discrete Structures
- Multivariate Calculus
- Differential Equations and Linear Algebra.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Secondary Education View 688 other Bachelors in Secondary Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- There are more than 4 months between your high school graduation and your first term at Albion:
- An explanation of your activities over this time is required. This can be in the Interruption of Studies section of the Common App, through your Briton Bound account, or in a short message to .
- You have attended any post-secondary institution since completing high school (secondary school):We must have official transcripts, mark sheets, and exam results showing results for all courses attempted and completed. Students who attended post-secondary studies in India must send complete university mark sheets, not college mark sheets or consolidated mark sheets. Albion will accept certified or attested copies of post-secondary records.
- If you decide to enroll, you will only receive credit for previous work outside of the US if we receive an official evaluation report directly from a NACES-approved service.
International50070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50070 USD per year during 48 months.
National50070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Albion
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.