Social Entrepreneurship from Rollins College from Rollins College combines entrepreneurial thinking and action, cutting-edge problem-solving techniques, and best practices from business skill sets with a deep understanding of current economic, political, cultural, and environmental issues.
Along the way, you’ll hone your changemaking skills and business acumen by partnering with our network of innovative social entrepreneurs and CEOs of for-profit and nonprofit organizations. And you’ll be positioned to find—or create—a career that applies creative and sustainable solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges.
- Social Entrepreneurship: Leading Change
- Global Development Challenges & Opportunities
- Social Entrepreneurship Marketing
- Strategies for Changemakers
- Financing Social Entrepreneurship
- Planning & Implementing for Social Entrepreneurship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Marketing View 1102 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application for admission
- A personal statement
- An official secondary school transcript
- A secondary school report form
- An academic letter of recommendation from a teacher, counselor, or other academic reference
- Official SAT/ACT scores or apply Test Optional
- Non-US Citizen Financial Aid Application
- Official TOEFL iBT, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test scores if English is not your native language.
International56110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56110 USD per year during 48 months.
National56110 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56110 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Winter Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.