About the program
Both degrees focus on classical vocal training and offer instruction in singing other styles of vocal music as an integral part of the student’s training. In addition to solo recitals, voice majors are provided with a variety of singing opportunities including Choral Ensembles, Musical Theater Productions, Opera Scenes and opportunities to sing with various Jazz Combos.
The Vocal Music Performance offered by Bellarmine University is committed to the highest standards of excellence and offers quality performance opportunities to all students studying voice, regardless of their degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Music Theory
- Music Theory
- Music in American Popular Culture
- Aural Skills I
- Introduction to the Study of Music
- Music Literature
- Sophomore Recital
- Music History II: Late Baroque to Romantic Music
- Piano Pedagogy
- Music of the World's Cultures
- Junior Recital
- History of Jazz
- Music History I: Medieval to Early Baroque Music
- Brass Methods
- Woodwind Methods
- String Methods
- Percussion Methods
- Vocal Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 2108 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application through CommonApp or Bellarmine App.
- Entrance exam (ACT or SAT I) or a request to have your application reviewed as Test Optional.
- An official transcript and school report from the high school last attended or, for those who have not completed their high school work, a General Educational Development (GED) test score.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher.
International43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
National43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.