The Liberal Studies program at Bellarmine University is ideal for students desiring a truly interdisciplinary education as well as those students transferring to Bellarmine with a diverse range of earned credits.
- Students will be able to articulate in writing and through oral presentations professional communication skills appropriate for their approved individualized plan of study.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of critical ethical issues in their area of individualized study.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking skills in their area of individualized study by articulating the inter-connections within and between the contributing subject areas associated with their plan of study.
The Career Development Center at Bellarmine University serves all current students and alumni with a variety of career exploration and preparation services, such as; job search strategy, self and career assessment, résumé review, mock interviews, employer on-campus recruiting events and classroom presentations. We want Bellarmine students to be successful both academically and professionally.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Criminal Justice
- Political Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Sociology Criminology View 478 other Masters in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application through CommonApp or Bellarmine App.
- Entrance exam (ACT or SAT I) or a request to have your application reviewed as Test Optional.
- An official transcript and school report from the high school last attended or, for those who have not completed their high school work, a General Educational Development (GED) test score.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher.
International43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
National43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.