The Health Services and Senior Living Leadership program at Bellarmine University starts with the health services core with at least three courses (9 credit hours) of electives within the major. Students explore service delivery topics related to leadership, workforce, social justice and health care access disparities, technology, health care finance and service trends, and complete an experiential learning component.
One of the most prominent demographic shifts anticipated across the United States – and throughout the industrialized world – over the next 25 years is an unprecedented growth in the number of older adults, both in pure number and percentage of the population.
Organizations providing health and human services that address this demographic shift are expected to grow exponentially, as are companies that supply goods and services to those providers and public service agencies that regulate them. Each will require well-prepared leaders who can effectively plan, organize, and direct them to achieve their strategic goals and advance their respective missions.
- Administrator: Institutional Post-Acute Care or Home-and-Community-Based Services, Housing, Transportation
- Administrative Support: Finance, Human Resources, Marketing & Public Relations, Environmental & Risk Management, Health Informatics
- Public Sector: Regulatory Agencies and Public Policy
- Sales: Vendors of Goods and Services to Providers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Healthcare Professions
- Medical Terminology
- Introduction to Gerontology
- Introduction to Health Care
- Legal Issues in Health Care Delivery
- Health Technology
- Health Policy
- Financial Aspects of Health Care
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 690 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application through CommonApp or Bellarmine App.
- Entrance exam (ACT or SAT I) or a request to have your application reviewed as Test Optional.
- An official transcript and school report from the high school last attended or, for those who have not completed their high school work, a General Educational Development (GED) test score.
- Recommendation letter from high school counselor or teacher.
International43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
National43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State43070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43070 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Newburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.