English Education (Secondary) with Teacher Licensure from Springfield College is designed to first help each prospective teacher develop their own oral and written expression, as well as their proficiency in reading and analyzing literature.
Graduates with English Education (Secondary) with Teacher Licensure from Springfield College will:
- learn how to translate those English skills to middle and high school students, helping to build and shape their bright futures.
- be equipped with the tools needed to effectively share your writing, reading, and communication skills in the classroom.
- Literary Studies
- World Literature
- Grammar and Usage
- Post-Colonial Literature
- Advanced Composition
- The History of the English Language
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Springfield College accepts applications on a rolling admissions.
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Teaching View 3791 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Essay: Choose one of the essay prompts listed on the Common Application.
- SAT/ACT Scores: Springfield College is SAT/ACT optional for all programs with the exception Education programs. For students applying for entry into the education programs for fall 2022, we will be waiving the SAT/ACT requirement.
- Official High School Transcript: Must be submitted by your high school guidance office.
- One Academic Reference: Provided by either a teacher or a school counselor. You can submit more than one reference if you would like.
International41128 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41128 USD per year during 48 months.
National41128 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41128 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.