Benefits of an undergraduate education in Philosophy and Religious Studies at Morgan State University include the possibility of pursuing graduate work in law school, philosophy, religious studies, ministry as well as careers in business and beyond. Moreover, studying philosophy offers advantages beyond these specific professions.
You might like a philosophy major if you...
- aim to deepen your sense of the meaning of human experience and self-understanding
- want the skills that diverse professions seek
- want to develop your critical thinking and writing skills
- want to go to law school
- enjoy reasoned debate about moral and political issues
- seek a personal and/or professional extension of religious studies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory of Knowledge
- Study of Religion
- New Testament
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Religious Studies & Theology View 885 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- Evaluated Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- Financial Information
- Visas and Passports
- Essay, Letter of Recommendation and SAT/ACT
International18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
National18100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9050 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3814 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.