The Music program at Worcester State University allows students to gain an interdisciplinary view of the arts and an understanding of how to use one art form to inform the other, while also gaining an in-depth knowledge of the art forms that most excite them.
The major is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in art, music, and theatre, and both a theoretical and practical understanding about how they interact in an interdisciplinary environment. Core courses promote critical thinking, and prepare students intellectually and creatively to complete their capstone/senior thesis projects and launch careers in the arts. Students craft the major to fit their areas of interest – art, music, theatre, etc. - through electives chosen in consultation with advisors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cross Media Studio
- Introduction to Animation
- World Art Survey
- Global Art History
- First Year Art Practicum
- Design Fundamentals
- Drawing Fundamentals
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic Music History View 646 other Bachelors in Music History in United States
- Application for Undergraduate Admissions and $50 fee.
- International Student Applicants Guide
- Official high school transcript or national exam scores
- Notarized translation is needed if your transcripts/documents are not in English.
- Official evaluation of high school transcript
- TOEFL, IELTS, Pearson PTE, DAAD, EIKEN, Duolingo, or iTEP Score Report if education was in a language other than English (WSU Code: 3524)
- SAT or ACT Score Report (WSU SAT Code: 3524 or WSU ACT Code: 1914)
- Original bank letter or statement verifying sponsor's financial information
- Affidavit of Financial Support Form
- Waiver of Confidential Information (optional)
International16666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16666 USD per year during 48 months.
National16666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16666 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State10586 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10586 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.