The International Business program at the Grenoble Ecole de Management is open both to international and French students. Students planning a career abroad should definitely consider joining the program. Our aim is to encourage students to develop the skills and motivation to assume high-level responsibilities in dynamic companies operating internationally, in functions as varied as marketing, management, sales and export.
The mission of the BIB program is to provide students with a broad introduction to management, international business, foreign cultures and foreign languages which will allow them to work in a diverse environment or pursue further graduate management studies.
Why choose the BIB program at Grenoble Ecole de Management?
- Gain international exposure through a semester abroad
- Gain up to 8 months company experience through two internships
- Accelerate your career by choosing a specialized major in Year 3
- Triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
- International students residing permanently in France can apply for French State higher education scholarships (CROUS)
- A pioneer in management of technology and multicultural management
- A generalist program in Management and Business taught entirely in English while living in France
- Smaller classes and highly interactive teaching methods
- International faculty with extensive experience of teaching and working in various countries
- Participate in Live Business Cases
- The BIB is recognized by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research under the name of “Chargé d’Affaires Internationales”. VISA Bac + 3, Level 6 - EQF
- Grenoble Ecole de Management is in the top 1% in the world of business schools to hold triple accreditation: AMBA, AACSB and EQUIS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Year 1: Business Essentials
Year 2: Management Functions
At the end of Year 1 and 2, students are required to do an internship which can be in France or abroad (see Employability tab for additional details). Students complete up to 8 months work experience through internship.
Year 3: International Focus and Major
Students following the full 3-year program can spend the fall semester of the 3rd year at one of our 20 exchange partner institutions. Students also have the option to spend spring semester of the 3rd year studying Hospitality and Tourism at CETT in Barcelona** (see drop-down menu below). Please note academic conditions apply.
Spring Semester - Majors
- Global Management
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing and Advertising
- Management of Fashion and Design Industry
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (in cooperation with CETT, Barcelona)
Classes are taught by GEM faculty, visiting professors from top universities worldwide, and top business professionals. Most of the permanent faculty are engaged in applied research; their teaching links theory to practice through business cases. Their diverse cultural and international background lends a strong international dimension to the program.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Rolling application deadlines. Please visit the website for details.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations International Business View 31 other Bachelors in International Business in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High school diploma, IB diploma (minimum 27 points), Baccalauréat, minimum of three “A” levels or equivalent.
- High school transcripts for the last 3 years of studies (front / back with scale): certified copies of all documents must be sent by email directly from the school - for Year 1
- University transcripts (front / back with scale) - for Year 2 and 3
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 academic references. Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport picture
- Fluency in English (see website for requirements)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11150 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA11150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11150 EUR per year during 36 months.
€11,150 per year / Sept 2021 intake (admin fees included)
Living costs for Grenoble
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Financial aid and scholarships available. Please visit our website for details.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.