Undergraduate research opportunities are also enhanced by the combination of these program areas. An excellent undergraduate education is provided by the structured curricula for the Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Food Science majors coupled with a strong general education component. The strength of these programs is clearly indicated by the excellent graduate school placement, achievement records, and employment opportunities enjoyed by graduates.
The Chemistry program at Framingham State University offers two concentrations: one is approved by the American Chemical Society (ACS) and the other is a general chemistry concentration. The ACS-approved curriculum allows flexibility to specialize in a particular area through choice of the elective, the advanced course, and the senior research project. The General Chemistry concentration requires a minor.
- Principles of Chemistry
- Principles of Chemistry and Quantitative Analysis
- Organic Chemistry
- Principles of Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Chemistry Biochemistry View 2136 other Bachelors in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Undergraduate Admission
- Application Fee – $50
- Official High School and/or College/University Transcripts or National Exam Scores
- Official Course-by-Course Evaluation of High School and College/University Transcript(s) by one of the following providers: The Center for Educational Documentation (CED), World Education Services (WES), International Education Evaluations (IEE), SpanTran - The Evaluation Company
- TOEFL or IELTS Score Report if education was in a language other than English
International1175 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1175 USD per module during 48 months.
National1175 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1175 USD per module during 48 months.
In-State162 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 162 USD per module during 48 months.
fees per course
Living costs for Framingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.