Emmanuel’s economics minor, while a natural fit for those pursuing management degrees, can also be an exciting complement to sociology, political science, education and others.
Learning Goals & Outcomes
At the completion of the Economics program from Emmanuel College, students will:
- Demonstrate critical thinking using economic analysis, quantitative reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Communicate effectively: in written, oral and graphical formats, using concepts and analytical tools economics.
- Have lifelong learning skills, including how to locate and use primary data, how to understand and evaluate current events and new ideas.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- History of Economic Thought
- Politics of International Economic Relations
- Economic View of the World
- Urban Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Form
- Official Secondary School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores (Optional)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- International Declaration of Finances
- International Student Information Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) Application Form (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Interview (recommended)
International42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42096 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.