Students who have taken French, Italian, or Spanish in high school must take a computerized placement test before enrolling in a language or literature course in the Department of French and Italian. We strongly recommend that they take the 20-minute test on-line upon their arrival at the college.
Students who study abroad on programs other than Colorado College’s should consult both their advisors and the chair of the department for approval of transfer credit.
- Students must take at least two courses beyond 305, in addition to 431 and 432 (if student is eligible), at Colorado College, as well as completing the detailed Italian Program requirements described above, to receive an Italian degree from the college.
- Only two credits from an unaffiliated program will be accepted into the major. Students who are not eligible for 432 must take an additional upper-division course to satisfy the 11–12 unit Romance languages Italian major requirement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Elementary Italian
- Intermediate Italian
- The Italian Mafia in Film & Literature
- Dante and His/Our World
- Cultural Context & Oral Practice
- Review of Italian with Emphasis on Italian Civilization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Literature View 1482 other Bachelors in Literature in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- If using the Common Application, Writing Supplement to the Common Application (submit via Common Application online)
- No application fee
- School Report and official transcripts from any secondary school, middle school, university or professional school attended. 'A' and GCSE/'O' level examination results or International Baccalaureate results should be included if applicable.
- Two Teacher Evaluations
- Financial Documentation CSS Financial Aid PROFILE (for those applying for scholarship)
- Documentation of Adequate Financial Support (for those not applying for scholarship)
International60390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60390 USD per year during 48 months.
National60390 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 60390 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Colorado Springs
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.