In today's world where competition, change, development and globalization are experienced, it is important to design a management program suitable to the rapidly changing context and centered around change and development. This has been our main principle in designing the Sabancı University Management program: an organic, international, change-oriented undergraduate program, built upon the most essential managerial skills.
In many of our courses, we expect our students to prepare presentations and take part in teamwork, and develop their skills in working together. We have designed our program to be flexible and open for additional developments.
While keeping our required courses at a minimum, we have strived to prevent our students' being restricted to only one area and choose only one discipline and we have provided our students with the flexibility to choose from many areas within the wide spectrum of management courses. We have also not limited the electives to those concerning management, we have made the elective pool sufficiently large so that students can pick courses along the lines of their interests. We try to keep our program up-to-date with courses that we offer in different topics and new areas. We have enrichened the Management program from Sabanci University with an international perspective, encouraging learning of foreign languages other than English by including those courses in our free electives pool.
Through the biliteral exchange agreements we have signed as the Sabanci Business School and through active participation in the Socrates/Erasmus exchange programs,we highly encourage our students to take courses abroad. We provide opportunities for our students to prepare as well as possible to their future in the increasingly globalizing world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Managerial Accounting
- International Accounting
- Financial Management
- Corporate Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 35 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The copy of the exam/diploma result(s) accepted by the University
- If available, the copy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, the notarized translation should also be submitted)
- Official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken during the entire high school education, signed and stamped by the high school authority.
- If taken before, copy of international language proficiency exam scores accepted by Sabancı University English Prep School
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation (to strengthen your application)
- Any extracurricular certificate, such as Olympiad certificates (to strengthen your application)
International18056 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18056 USD per year during 48 months.
National14150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14150 USD per year during 48 months.
National: 120.500 TL + V.A.T.
Living costs for Istanbul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.