Comprised of guided and free electives, the Liberal Studies program of Endicott College offers the greatest breadth of academic selections in the College. By taking courses throughout the arts, humanities, science, math, and social sciences, you will gain exposure to a wide range of liberal arts subjects, discovering powerful connections among fields like politics, literature, technology, sociology, and history. Exposure to multiple areas of study will provide you with a broad knowledge base and enhance your critical reading, writing, and thinking skills. If you wish to personalize the major further, you have the option of proposing and applying for an individually designed program of study.
An Endicott education means you'll graduate with a degree and a resume.
Whether you pursue graduate school right away, or embark on your career after graduation, we believe that your time at Endicott will prepare you for the next step. Graduates of the liberal studies program enjoy careers in a wide range of fields. Take a look at what our graduates have been up to lately.
- Massachusetts State House
- Boston Ballet
- Fox 25 News
- New England Patriots
- EBSCO Publishing
- Peace Corps
- General Electric
- Integrative Wellness and Physical Therapy
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art in American Culture
- American Short Story Cycles
- The Salem Witch Trials
- Jazz Styles
- Sport in Society
- Racial and Ethnic Diversity in American Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesLiberal Arts View 980 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- An official transcript of your high school or secondary school record including senior year first quarter/marking period grades
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT) scores are recommended, but not required
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor and/or teacher
- Resume (optional)
- Submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores. The College will also accept an IELTS score
- A declaration of finances indicating the applicant's or sponsor's ability to pay the costs required to attend college in the United States
International34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
National34470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17235 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.