Students in the Environmental Studies program of Gettysburg College choose either a Bachelor’s of Arts degree (BA) or a Bachelor’s of Science degree (BS), and pursue an in-depth area of concentration.
- It is strongly recommended that upon declaring of the ES Major, students develop an ES major plan in consultation with an ES advisor.
- The plan should include a brief outline of future courses, internships, off-campus study, and independent research.
- Environmental Science and Society
- Principles of Ecology
- Earth System Science
- Environmental Studies Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Environmental Sciences View 602 other Bachelors in Earth Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form: Gettysburg College uses the Common Application, and students are strongly encouraged to submit their application online.
- Official secondary school records.
- Teacher recommendation.
- Counselor recommendation.
- Official SAT I or ACT scores: Official scores should be sent to the College. The institutional codes for Gettysburg College are 2275 (SAT) and 3580 (ACT).
- English language proficiency testing.
- International Student financial statement.
- Financial aid application for International Students.
- Interviews: While interviews are not required, Gettysburg College does value the opportunity to learn more about you beyond your application.
- Passport information.
International61760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61760 USD per year during 48 months.
National61760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61760 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Gettysburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.