The whole notion of STEM education emerged from the sense that the fields it represents are too often taught (and learned) in isolation, but we also recognize that disciplinary understanding is what sows the seed of interdisciplinary work.
- Coursework offered in the Teaching Science degree at Gettysburg College leading toward certification in one of the science fields encourages just this kind of integrated thinking: we want our teacher candidates to see the implications of applying their knowledge of biology, chemistry, or physics to the practical problems posed by technological innovation and to the engineering challenges brought on by modern life—whatever form they take.
- Social Foundations in Education
- Educational Psychology
- Teaching Math & Science
- Urban Education
- Creativity: Teaching, Learning, and Cross Disciplinary Applications
- Classroom Assessment & Educational Research
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Natural Sciences Teaching View 820 other Bachelors in Natural Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form: Gettysburg College uses the Common Application, and students are strongly encouraged to submit their application online.
- Official secondary school records.
- Teacher recommendation.
- Counselor recommendation.
- Official SAT I or ACT scores: Official scores should be sent to the College. The institutional codes for Gettysburg College are 2275 (SAT) and 3580 (ACT).
- English language proficiency testing.
- International Student financial statement.
- Financial aid application for International Students.
- Interviews: While interviews are not required, Gettysburg College does value the opportunity to learn more about you beyond your application.
- Passport information.
International61760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61760 USD per year during 48 months.
National61760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61760 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Gettysburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.