Mathematics Education offered by the Indiana University of Pennsylvania is highly regarded throughout Pennsylvania and the region and has an enviable track record of graduating mathematics teachers who have excelled in their profession.
Students at Mathematics Education offered by the Indiana University of Pennsylvania will:
- Expand their mastery of mathematics.
- Develop the skills needed to earn teaching certification for mathematics in grades 7–12.
- Take classes such as Calculus II and III, Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics for Natural Sciences, Introduction to Mathematical Proofs, Principles of Secondary School Mathematics, History of Mathematics, Theory of Numbers, Foundations of Geometry, and Technology in Mathematics Instruction.
- Fulfil their core curriculum requirement for the College of Education.
- Linear Algebra
- Probability and Statistics for Natural Sciences
- Calculus III for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
- Mathematical Proof
- Discrete Mathematics
- Problem Solving and Structured Programming
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We recommend that you begin the process as soon as possible to ensure that your materials can be received, evaluated, and forwarded to IUP in a timely manner.
DisciplinesEducation Mathematics Actuarial Science View 2647 other Bachelors in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $25 Application Fee
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- International Student Financial Statement
- Official Transcripts
- Passport Copy
International23940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11970 USD per semester during 48 months.
National13890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6945 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7716 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3858 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Indiana
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.