Environmental Science at Wheaton College Illinois is a problem-based discipline that draws on a broad understanding of biology, geology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics to develop holistic solutions to pressing environmental challenges. At Wheaton, all this must be integrated under a strong biblical environmental ethic to comprehensively steward the environment which God has entrusted to us.
The Environmental Science program at Wheaton College Illinoiscombines core scientific disciplines with specialized technical environmental courses and professional preparation to prepare you for a wide variety of environmentally related careers.
- Introduction to Environmental Science
- Geology in the Field
- Physical Geology
- Diversity of Life: An Intro to Zoology and Botany
- Processes of Life: Ecology and Evolution
- General Chemistry
- Technical Environmental Science Courses
- Quantitative Methods for Env. Analysis & Problem Solving
- Introduction to Geographic Information Systems
- Environmental Pollution and Toxicology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 323 other Bachelors in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Wheaton welcomes students from all over the world. As an international student here, you’ll find your spiritual home and discover your God-given calling.
- Are you looking for an education that will prepare you not only for a livelihood but for a fulfilling life of service to Christ and his kingdom?
- Submit the Application
- The application process depends on whether you’re applying to the College of Arts and Sciences or to the Conservatory of Music.
International39100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39100 USD per year during 48 months.
National39100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39100 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Wheaton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.