International Relations from Atilim University curriculum is based on a multi-disciplinary approach, and is designed to endow students with theoretical and empirical knowledge, to help them gain a systematic and latest understanding of all key issues in international relations.Furthermore, the program attempts to provide fundamental undergraduate education in international relations for those students who intend to continue their graduate studies in this important field.
Our graduates can be employed in public sector (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, National Intelligence Organization, EU departments of ministries, etc.),at universities, in financial sector, and in media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- World History
- Law for International Relations
- Political Psychology
- International Politics
- International Organizations
- European Political History
- International Political Economy
- International Relations Theory
- Contemporary Politics of the Middle East
- History and Politics of Russia and the Soviet Union
- American Foreign Policy
- History and Politics of the Balkans
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business Political Science View 28 other Masters in International Business in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport (Original passport shall be checked and returned to students)
- 6 Photographs
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates for the candidates accepted to programs that require English language proficiency
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments and the first installment of the tuition fee required for registration along with the signed and stamped Tuition Fee Payment Approval Form from the Directorate of Financial Affairs.
International9165 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9165 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.