Criminal Justice from California State University Los Angeles provides intensive study in areas of criminal justice theory, research methodology and data analysis, criminal law, organizational functioning, and program planning. The program strives to promote understanding of key criminal and legal issues of contemporary urban society and respect for racial, ethnic, cultural, and gender diversity.
By incorporating a multidisciplinary social, behavioral and natural science approach to undergraduate study, the Criminal Justice program of California State University Los Angeles provides two important benefits for the student. First, it encourages the development of an interrelated perspective with regard to the study of criminal justice.
This perspective facilitates a more comprehensive focus on the connections among the endeavors of crime prevention, law enforcement, adjudication, and punishment.
Students at Criminal Justice from California State University Los Angeles will:
- benefit from a program designed to encourage the development of effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
- become equipped professionals with the intellectual capacity necessary for a variety of positions in criminal justice.
- Administration of Justice
- Concepts of Criminal Law
- Correctional Systems
- Police and Society
- Judicial Organization
- Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Majors
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminal Law Public Law View 654 other Bachelors in Criminal Law in United States
- Your secondary education must be in an academic track, intended for college/university preparation and be deemed similar in preparation to what is required of U.S. high school graduates.
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale) in academic courses of the last 3 years of high school/secondary education.
- You must graduate from high school/complete your secondary education by the end of the Spring term prior to Fall enrollment
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6792 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.