At Business Administration - International Business from California State University Los Angeles, through a broad understanding of globalization, students will learn how to integrate cross-functional business knowledge to develop effective business strategies for the global marketplace.
The BSBA with the Option in International Business requires completion of the BSBA core (45 units) and the Option Requirement (27 units).
Students at Business Administration - International Business from California State University Los Angeles will:
- develop the ability to analyze the global socio-economic and legal-political environments in business problem-solving;
- develop an understanding of Los Angeles region business issues and potential solutions;
- develop the ability to consider the ethical implications involved in business decision-making.
- High Performance Professional Skills
- Global Business
- International Marketing
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Multinational Financial Management
- Comparative Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 2477 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at California State University Los Angeles and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Your secondary education must be in an academic track, intended for college/university preparation and be deemed similar in preparation to what is required of U.S. high school graduates.
- Have a minimum 3.00 GPA (on a 4.00 scale) in academic courses of the last 3 years of high school/secondary education.
- You must graduate from high school/complete your secondary education by the end of the Spring term prior to Fall enrollment
International16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
National16296 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16296 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6792 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.