Early Adolescence/Adolescence Programs
Our early adolescence/adolescence programs prepare students to teach grades 6-12. It includes comprehensive majors in the following areas:
- Broad Area English
- Broad Field Science licensure (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Broad Field Social Studies
- Physical Science
It also includes majors in the following areas:
- Communication Sciences and Disorders (does not lead to licensing at the undergraduate level)
- Geology (Earth Science Certification)
Early Childhood/Adolescence Programs
Our early childhood/adolescence programs prepare students to teach kindergarten through 12th grade. It includes comprehensive majors in the following areas:
- Agricultural Education
- Health and Physical Education
- Music (choral or instrumental options)
It also includes majors in the follow areas:
- Health Education
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
We make it easy to choose a major area that interests you and in addition to our variety of major options, we’ve got a broad selection of minors, allowing you to personalize your education and focus on passions.
University of Wisconsin - River Falls’s Secondary Education program prepares you for a career in secondary education. Our graduates land teaching positions each year in Wisconsin, Minnesota and beyond.
As a student in this program, you will learn to:
- Teach effectively in K-12 schools.
- Develop and use assessments to evaluate student performance and to promote intellectual, personal and social growth of students.
- Gain an understanding of each student's diverse needs and how to meet them through instruction.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Secondary Education View 2915 other Bachelors in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A UW System application
- $25 application fee (with your online application)
- Passport copy (page with picture, name and date of birth)
- Evidence of English language proficiency -- see approved scores and ESL programs
- Students who do not meet the university's language proficency requirements are able to enroll in the English Language Transition (ELT) Program
- Certification of Finances Form with supporting bank statement. Funding must be greater than or equal to the estimated expenses on the Certification of Finances Form.
- Academic records from secondary school showing a graduation date.
International16129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16129 USD per year during 48 months.
National16129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16129 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8136 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8136 USD per year during 48 months.
- Minnesota Resident (Reciprocity Approved): $10,394 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.