Students of this Fashion Design and Business course at LISAA School of Design become experts in fashion aud luxury. They cover the whole process of fashion design to create collections that are coherent in their market. The last 2 years in e-learning allow students to study management and marketing whilst working in a company.
The Fashion Design & Business course takes place over 3 years. The first year is shared with all Bachelor courses at LISAA Fashion Paris: Fashion and Textile Design and Fashion Design/Pattern Making. At the end of the first year, students choose the pathway in which they are most suited. Students can join in at the beginning of every year (1st, 2nd or 3rd year).
Thanks to a teaching staff made up of recognised professionals in the field of fashion, and its numerous partnerships with prestigious companies, this course is widely renowned.
- International buyer
- Category Manager
- Marketing Officer
- International business developer
- Chief brand officer
- Product Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Textile design / Colour
- Pattern Making
- History of costume (e-learning)
- Illustration / Drawing
- Life Drawing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Applications for non-EU students must be completed before June, 30th in oder to get a visa.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Design Fashion Design View 11 other Bachelors in Design in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Admission is subject to both the presentation of a file and an oral interview. The interview allows a discussion about the candidate's background and ambitions. The objective is to to gauge his motivation and the potential of his or her academic profile to suit the specificities of a profession in fashion and luxury. Students can join in at the beginning of every year (1st, 2nd or 3rd year).
A presentation of personal work (drawing, illustration, photography, graphic design, personal research);
The application form filled in:
- A resume or C.V.
- A statement of purpose
- Academic transcripts of records for the last 2 semesters of education
- €90 of application fees
- A copy of passport/ID card
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10190 EUR per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA8490 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8490 EUR per year during 36 months.
- 1st year: French course: 8 390€ / English course: 8 490€
- 2nd & 3rd years: French course: 9 190€ / English course: 9 390€
- 1st year: French course: 9 990€ / English course: 10 190€
- 2nd & 3rd years: French course: 11 390€ / English course: 11 590€
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.