You’ll have freedom to study under a broad range of professors and to take a wide variety of courses. Another exciting option is the 3+3 Law Program offered in collaboration with our School of Law.
Why choose law and society?
Students in the Law and Society program offered by Western New England University grapple with a number of important and pressing concerns, including the nature and functions of law in American society; the contested meanings of justice, freedom, equality, and rights; and the role and influence of courts, attorneys, and the police in the United States and around the world. Students interrogate a wide variety of controversial legal, political, and social issues, from the death penalty, affirmative action, and immigration policy, to free speech, police conduct, and Internet privacy.
The Law and Society program is excellent preparation for a variety of opportunities, including law and graduate school, and careers in law, government, education, international affairs, and business.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Law & Society l: Law & Society
- Law & Society II: Legal Justice and Social Justice
- American National Government
- Comparative Politics
- Western Political Thought
- Law and Judicial Politics
- The Legal Profession
- When Cultures Collide
- Constitutional Law
- International Governance and Law
- Comparative Legal Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil & Private Law Public Law Legal Studies View 105 other Bachelors in Civil & Private Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Secondary and College Transcripts: Forward official secondary school transcript(s) accompanied by an English translation of the document(s) as well as an official transcript of the in-progress grades when available.
- English Proficiency
- Affidavit of Support
- Bank Letter: Submit an official letter from your bank (on the bank's stationery) declaring that the financial sponsor has sufficient funding to support the student's education at Western New England University
- 4 units English
- 1 unit laboratory science
- 2 units mathematics equivalent to two of the following: algebra I, geometry or algebra II
- 1 unit United States history
International37700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37700 USD per year during 48 months.
National37700 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37700 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Springfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.